As the Federal government tracks COVID-19, more commonly referred to as the Coronavirus, and the impacts it may have on the global supply chain, TOTE is closely monitoring the situation with a focus on the health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues, our customers and our partners above all else.
All TOTE operations are running normally and remain unaffected by COVID-19.
We are dedicated to business continuity and providing safe and reliable transportation services to the markets we serve. TOTE is taking proper health and safety precautions throughout the organization to protect one another, our crews, our vessels and operations, and the cargo we ship.
In order to ensure we are prepared to respond, TOTE is closely tracking updates provided by federal authorities, including, but not limited to the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), International Chamber of Shipping, and U.S. Coast Guard.
What is the current impact to TOTE and our operations?
- There have been no impacts to TOTE operations to date. We continue to monitor the situation with a focus on the health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues, our customers and our partners above all else.
- All TOTE operations are running normally, and we do not expect any changes to sailing schedules at this time.
- We want to assure you that we are closely monitoring the situation for any additional requirements or changes in the markets we serve, should they arise.
What is TOTE doing for contingency planning around this virus?
- Internal collaboration teams have been instated to ensure all levels of operations are prepared to respond should the situation escalate.
- Our entire team is taking proper health and safety precautions to protect our crews, our vessels, our operations and the cargo we ship.
- As in any other situation, TOTE maintains continuity plans to help ensure we are prepared if new issues emerge.
How will TOTE communicate on this topic?
- TOTE will continue to communicate updates as more information is made available. This may include updates to our website, direct customer notifications or personal outreach from our dedicated sales team.
- If you have questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact your Account Executive or Customer Service. Our dedicated representatives are available to you at any time.